ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wipe Out SCAMMERS!!! Please read..!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Its not wrong and i am very sure people are always up for a good bargain due to the current financial conditions. However i came over these video on the BBC today and its just to remind everyone to be VERY cautious when buying a car.. Does not matter if you lose a pound or thousand of pounds as us people work hard for every penny..

I have uploaded this website just to make people aware of the current scamming processes that happens which is stated in the video.. Please take ur time to watch it as it can save you ur hard earned money... Please feel free to update advices for more novice people like myself and the others about what should be done before going into buying a car...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8090795.stm

I know its not alot but it gives people a rough view and a important lesson.

SQ5
I think some people are thick TBH! Kind of people that fall for a Nigerian wanting to buy their mobile from eBay!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I honestly don't have any sympathy. You need to be dumber than a shoe to fall for that.

A fool and their money are easily parted.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Feel sorry for the guy, but would you give your money to a stranger on the street, who promised to bring it back later. Cause you wouldnt.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
I honestly don't have any sympathy. You need to be dumber than a shoe to fall for that.

A fool and their money are easily parted.

haha lol.. yea i know.. but m just tryna make everyone aware.. We know it cause we more of an automotive guy.. There was a cliosport on sale a while back and i think people were planning to buy it which shows people are still unaware of this.. Once the seller is abroad i think that kinda gives it away.. So.. Hope it helped.! ;)