ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper Blades - Bosch Flat Blade Retrofit

RS Clio 200
got some ages ago... they are nice.
althogh they tend to miss a patch in the midle... but nothing that causes a problem.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mine seem to miss a touch at the very far right of the screen as you look from inside but again no big deal.

Cupped Meg 225 Lux
Mine seem to miss a touch at the very far right of the screen as you look from inside but again no big deal.

Been playing and mine seem to do this too but like you say no big deal. Has anyone compared these with the fusion ones from 1stautobulbs?.

Megane R26
Regarding wipers missing the middle patch, found it easy to use a 22" on the drivers side and 21" on the passenger :D

Leon Cupra 300
i got mine from 1stauto bulbs and there really good.. them bosch ones look better in the way they connect to the original arms though!

BMW M3
I had the fusions and were rather cool and worked well at first.

They missed patches and after a few months of heavy rain were rubbish. In the bin now and replaced with my std bosch that i had taken off and their miles better.

Hopefully yours will be fine.