ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring diagram for cables going to centre console LCD

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Does anyone have one or know where I can get one?

I'm particularly interested in which pins supply ground, power, the thermocouple in the wing mirror and whether there are any CAN lines there.

Thanks in advance :)

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Seeing as the other thread has been deleted, and no matter how many pms I delete it still says my inbox is full, in kind of hoping you're subscribed to this thread gozzie.

In the interests of keeping the peace on here and after the courier is insisting its been delivered, I have sourced some 172 cup springs for you. They'll go out with a normal courier with online tracking at the end of the week when I have them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Thought id post in here. Paypal have refunded me the money i sent you as you couldnt provide any tracking information.

williams3
Seeing as the other thread has been deleted, and no matter how many pms I delete it still says my inbox is full, in kind of hoping you're subscribed to this thread gozzie.

In the interests of keeping the peace on here and after the courier is insisting its been delivered, I have sourced some 172 cup springs for you. They'll go out with a normal courier with online tracking at the end of the week when I have them.

i will be honest with you and will say il belive it when i see it !!!, but in truth all you had to do was provide me with a delivery/tracking number (if there was one) and i could have spoken to the 'courier' myself, which didnt happen and is why we are at the stage we are now but will wait and see what happens.

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
As I explained before, I cannot have other people getting the hump with a courier on a company account (for reasons which should be pretty obvious!) and they do not provide online tracking.

I've sourced the replacements for nothing more than helping a mate fit his new springs, so the cost of shipping them again just isn't worth the hassle of causing issues with the courier, or you.

williams3
I have sourced some 172 cup springs for you. They'll go out with a normal courier with online tracking at the end of the week when I have them.

So then seeing as the end of last week was last week and we are now on tuesday of the following week what is going on please

williams3
Here we go again then, i had a feeling that you wouldn't get back to me.
I have noticed that you have been online so again what is going on??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You won't get your money back mate. The guy is a fraud, thankfully PayPal reinbursed me.

williams3
just incase anyone is reading this thread and has had or is having any dealings with mikeh ( if it is still his user name ) then i would advise not to as he is a totall C.O.C.K and will not hesitate to rip you off ;)

Last edited: