ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring Fault :(

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
Took the car today for a check up at my mates garage to see if theres anything ive missed in the 6 months owning the car which was a succes as he pointed a few things i should have noticed however i've been having trouble with my lights ie. one rear taillight not working and and one sidelight not working all have had new bulbs and fuses are checked will check over earths and connections but last time i checked they seemed okay any helps would be great guys cheers, grier

E46 320D Tourer!
Check the connections at the rear clusters again mate. Probably a bit of corrosion set in with the snow and stuff. Good clean up will hopefully see you right.

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
found the fault just forgot to post, im useless on forums aha was the relay next to the fuse box that had come loose and cause all these problems which has nothing to do with aggressive driving so wheesht, cheers