ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woke up this morning to find this in the garage. Early 21st Present :3

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yep my mates will be the one sat opposite the shiney car wash, or a Rangerover, or TVR Tuscan... or a kit car depending on what the weathers like!

Legendary parents, I bet they had trouble keeping that quiet...you need to show them this thread to show the appreciation they have had :)

Haha, yeah I've shown them mate. They especially liked the suggestion about me taking them out for a posh meal lol.

Looks epic Dan. It's pretty much the same as mine, bar colour and its a 182, pretty much all the same mods.

Thanks mate, yeah we'll have to get some photos together at the next meet :)

As said previously, congrats on the car! Cracking present. When will you be insured on it?

Cheers :) will be insured as soon as I sell the 1.6. All I've done is started it up on the drive lol :( itching to drive it!

He's talking about Jon, but no he owns the garden machinery place so you're close lol!

Ooh right, not far off then lol :p

Epic 21st present mate! Enjoy it and look after it!

Take your mum n dad out for a slap up meal as a thanks, it'll still be a good deal on your part haha

Agree about tints and plates...otherwise that is awesome!

I will mate. Yeah I think I'll have to take them out, they liked this post a lot! :D

Very nice like the trophy spoiler :)
Don't like the tints or plates. Sorry

Overall very nice. Don't need anything doing to it as I can see ant plans?

Thanks matey. I've ordered new plates, swapping indicators to silvervisions and colour coding boot release button.

Welcome to Club Inferno ;) Be careful and dont bin it trying to impress the dripping gash down at your nearest Mcd's car park!

Can I have your trophy spoiler? :quiet:

Cheers pal, really like yours :) This post made my gf laugh :D don't think I'll be hanging around McDonald's, unless it's to get some breakfast, nom!

Haha noo sorry, bought a cup spoiler for the 1.6 and I thought that was big!

Updated pics :)?

Only got this one atm. I'll have to take some more when its clean.

IMAG2294.jpg

Yep my mates will be the one sat opposite the shiney car wash, or a Rangerover, or TVR Tuscan... or a kit car depending on what the weathers like!

Hmm might have seen that kit car too, green and yellow I think?

RS172 Flamer
Congratulations and Happy Birthday dude, it was my 21st last month and all I got was a new bed lol.

I was surprised at how much my insurance drops when I turned 21. I'm getting quotes on a Sport now cheaper than last year on the 1.6 when I was 20

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Tidy! Lucky guy having parents like that!

For my 21st my parents went on holiday and completely forgot about my birthday.

Monty Python said:
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

lol