ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wongy’s 16v

Just looked at ur 16v in the gallery, v.sweet, what r ur front and rear spitters off? how easy is the flexible black rubber strip at the bottom of the front bumper to remove? and how?

Ta, Baz

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

The rubber strip at the bottom of the front bumper is a piece of piss to remove !! The fixings are easily removed !! Just take a look and youll see that anyone can do it !!

Oh and yes he does have a very sweet car !!

yeah the splitters off an ibiza and were quite easy to fit...

will def need to take off the bumpers to do a proper job though...

im not talking about it coming off...im talking about the fit...its hard to make it fit flush without the bumper off cos the splitters quite stiff...even after chopping some bits off

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

so you sold the saxo then! then that kid rights it off before i can race it!

btw not racing the gti, would be a bit too one sided for me

ta mate, mite have to get myself some of those, what reg they come off or did you get um through a dealer?

what year of ibiza gt though? is that £30 the pair? Nice leathers by the way, cost a few £ i bet?

all been znswered for me

anyway off early ibiza gti, not the new one

prices vary depending on when seat decide to change the price

first couple cost me 30 each

but ones on car now were only 13 each

wongy

yeah cheers, gonna try and get my hands on some 2moz, ill let u know, knowing my luck theyll b about £60 each now

clio 20v

theres another seat ibiza splitter slightly differant and only 17 quid ill try an find a pic for ya and ive got the part number sumwhere

adi

jamesG: yep...never did get a chance to race U...bit of a shame the old cars a write off but we all move on to bigger and better things...

...just have to wait till u get a valver or something...;)