ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wonky's Not so Wonky blue oval

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The back wings have been painted, you can see they're ever so slightly off colour. Whoever did the repair just laquered over the stickers rather than removing/painting/replacing.
Shame.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Nope stickers are staying off. The only one I might get is a sporting trophy one for the rear ST badge. Gonna whip the lights out in a min and fix the HID boxes down. Dunno if it need de-tangoing ? I quite like the lights as they are.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye i think they are abit of a pain to do, I would do mine but not fancying sticking them in the oven!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looking fantastic mate. The wheels are okay and keepthe stickers off.

I usually prefer totally clean plates right enough.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Detango'd and plastics are painted gloss black. K&N will have to wait for another weekend.

6581383461_f269e14bc2_z.jpg

6581388537_a940fb1e35_z.jpg

6581394373_30e84c184d_z.jpg

6581400777_8d50c69c0d_z.jpg

6581405539_facc81a8bb_z.jpg

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome, how did you detango the headlights?

Take the light out, take out the indicator bulb and push the orange bit out with a screw driver so its rattling around in the light, then take out the main bulb and get 2 pairs of long nosed pliers in the hole and get hold of the orange bit and snap it in to. Quite fiddly but it works. Then just replace the original indicators with some silvervisions. You want the opposite pin type bulb for the fiesta.

You got a Diesel ?

F56 MINI Cooper S
No not diesel i've got a petrol zs in sea grey. Want to detango my lights but i think I would fcuk it up to be honest.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
No not diesel i've got a petrol zs in sea grey. Want to detango my lights but i think I would fcuk it up to be honest.

Shame, Mountune just bought out a tuning package for the Diesel that up the Torque to 270nm !

Anyway its easy mate you cant fudge it up.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Wish i had the diesel mind you because the mpg is much better as is tax etc, the ST gets the same MPG as the ZS as far as I know. only a 1.6 too

there are some dbm badges on the website if you are after different colour badges, front lips etc.

F56 MINI Cooper S
This is the grey and black one on my front badge

P4160072.jpg

Since i've also got the grey and black on my wheel badges

Ibiza SC
Great looking ST mate, I'm on the hunt for one myself to replace the RS, so you're not the only one who will have made this move!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looking well, just washed our Sea grey ZS, its a nice car tbh, gear change is sweet as

6581388537_a940fb1e35_z.jpg

Rear quarter looks like its had paint in this pic? Its one reason i'd never get a light silver car, it must be hard to match as you see loads of mis coloured panels on them?

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Yea wasn't until Daniel pointed it out that I noticed it. Also ties in that when removing the ST stripes that side had been lacquered over!

Must get some pics up tomorrow of how dirty the car is :evil: Rally style !