ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woohoo Pc is here

Black 172 MK2
now i just gota get the transformer sorted. mum and dad got home today with my new toy, didnt realise how big the pads where should of got some 4" ones as well oh well we live and learn. Anyways just a couple of quick questions.

I got some sonus sfx2 polish stuff, any one used this any good? by the description im guessing i use it instead of AG SR

Also whats the white pad for that came in the box?

And what speed should i be using safly on each step?

oh yer one last one its megs80 on orange and 83 on green?

thanx, brad

if its the one on the disc with the PC not one of the Sonus ones then its rubbish dont use it.

Put some product on the pad, prime the panel/section of panel by rubbing the pad across it with the PC off. Once you've done this start off at speed one with a couple of passes then crank it upto about 4/5 then do some passes until the product is almost invisible on the panel and that'll be fine. Then remove any product left by hand. Oh and dont start the PC up without the pad in contact with the panel (or lift it off while its running for that matter) as it has a horrible habit of flinging polish/wax everywhere (as brazo's still splattered wall demostrates lol) As for the #80 and #83 i honestly cant remember lol.

Black 172 MK2
oh yer one other thign how do you attach the pads to the back plate? (i havnt read the manual or opened the pads yet, hehe i know open it and find out)

106 GTi
Glad you got it. Used mine on the clio for the first time in ages today.

Start of with 80 on the green polishing pad and see if that works, If not you could try 83 on the green pad, if you still need more bit use the 83 on the orange light cut pad.

Black 172 MK2
ok well i need to buy some 80 and 83 first so i think il give it ago with this sonus sxf2 of AG SR first. also how often do you use this safly? ie once every 3-4 months and then hand wash between ??

106 GTi
I do a proper PC polish once or twice a year. In between I just wash and wx and use mild polishes of glazes to enhance the look.