ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Work has started

Clio MK1 Oasis
Well I have finally started doing work on the car.

Here is the car when i got it:

CoolAngle.jpg

ClioBack.jpg

BackCoolAngle.jpg

Now I havnt done much lol, Just started Debadging the back, as my clio sign was hanging.

Debadge1.jpg

Debadge2.jpg

ThenewExhaust.jpg

Next my upgrade is the alloys 15" Fox R6, I have ordered them, just waiting for them to come, I will post the updates as I go.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ThenewExhaust.jpg

I do apologise, but there seems to be some shiny turd hanging from the rear of your exhaust pipe. Please remove said item as it is offending my eyes.

Thank you.

I don't mean to be harsh but one of my house mates just burst into my room asking what I was laughing at!
That exhaust tip is brilliant!

Perhaps a few sheets of newspaper were needed to catch the overspray/runs from the spraying?

car looks in quite good condition for its age!

providin this aint a windup.........

mate you need to do what people said about the zorst and take internal stickerage off, change aerial and just keep her tidy.

bumpers if your keeping them black make sure u get rid of the paint and get a black paint on them or blackwow, summit to make them fresh anyway

until a little moneys spent and summit like wheels are on, it's gonna be hard to notice or make much more of a change, but yeh... keep it tidy

1.8 8v RSi
i feel sorry for this guy.
tip for you if you gonna actually use the exhaust tip. hacksaw to the downward facing part of the backbox so the end is straight. then place the tip right back as far as you can on th back box so the tip is only slightly poking out the back

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Take that exhaust tip off before i find u and rip it off. How the hell did u get so much paint run from ur boot lid? how much did u spray on?!?!? Looks alrite though, as said id keep it standard for now until uv got plenty of money to chuck into it and make it look good all in one go.

Clio MK1 Oasis
thanks for the tips, Im taking the exhaust off, its just untill i can afford a new sports exhaust xD. I have ordered my alloys and just waiting for them now.

ValverInBits
thanks for the tips, Im taking the exhaust off, its just untill i can afford a new sports exhaust xD. I have ordered my alloys and just waiting for them now.

please don't put HUGE fox alloys on it.

Good call on the exhaust tip, you wont regret it

80MPG BEEZA
take your time unless it'll look my 1st mk1 clio

half pink,quarter burgandy, quarter oe red
impreza scoop and 6" exhaust
had been left in the sea for months

still wish i had it now though :(

172 Cup
good little project car, i no other peoples ideas are always good but if you like it stick with it! I got ripped for a few mods i did on my old punto but i was happy so couldnt really give a sh*t what others thought!!!!!

Clio MK1 Oasis
Well Ill post up the pics of the wheels when they come
Hope they come soon thought. Those wheel trims are nasty lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd rather the car before you started mod'in it! Least that way your not liable to get slated!