ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would you trade in a 182 for this...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Like people say, the petrol costs are quite shocking in an Impreza, Im opting for a P1 which is one of the worst but like Ive been told, you dont buy a Scooby for economical reasons. Youre right though, the consumption is just like that of a large family performance saloon. Do about 250 miles to a tank (£45 to fill) so £25 will do roughly 100 miles. I cant wait to be honest, but Im seriously thinking of a little runaround R5 to go with it!

I went from a 172 to one of the best and last fully specced P1s and unfortunately now back to a 182 because of a massive increase in mileage for work.

P1 was the most awesome car I have ever owned and i will have another!

We all know you dont by Scoobs for economy, services on classics are very frequent and often expensive!

A pic of my ex baby for you to drool over!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/danny_p1/0010.jpg

HELL NO to trade in on a BUG EYE scooby!! P1 yes, Type R, yes! i had a type r as an everyday car and it was great, no probs! but was only doing 25miles a day!!!!!!!!