ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Yeah your thinking of the new one jonny, the mk1 is supposed to be the better car, the mk2 has electronic limiters all over the place. The mk1 limits torque in 1st and second, otherwise it would probably be pointless!

It handles quite well too, and it handles the power really well, slight bit of torque steer, but much better than I expected. Makes a cool turbo woooshy noise, a bit like a jet hard on boost too! Looking to put a forge valve on it, then get it mapped

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Nope this is standard mate, was 1 owner from new etc and tidyer than the other one so went for it

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Got my eye on one of them already and and uprated bypass valve. Prob the forge induction kit too, that's supposedly good for 20 odd Bhp!

Oh and a set of black BBS CH's!
51b286f8-e0e6-67d1.jpg

Clio cup
It was advertised on eBay !!
yes it's exactly the same spec

It goes very well , somebody had fitted a wrong throttle position sensor , and car was over fueling

new correct one fitted , and now it flys again

Clio cup
Well it's having an oil change , some slicks and then lots of track action at oulton park !!
also a roll cage , maybe a diff ..

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I AM STILL ALIVE!!

I really miss my old baby, really do!!

Hope its being looked after, i had a text a few months ago with an ebay link and someone had it listed, stating they were stripping the TB's etc, and then selling the car as standard.

Really hope thats not happened to her, i put so much time and effort in, im in the position that id even buy it back now if the opportunity arose lol

Sold the MPS, and then bought a 335d M Sport tourer, loved the car but began to have issues so moved it on after a year. On the hunt for a new motor at the moment, really want a sub 20k trophy but its prooving to be hard work to find!

Hi Stu! Hope your well mate!!

Lionel Richie
I AM STILL ALIVE!!

I really miss my old baby, really do!!

Hope its being looked after, i had a text a few months ago with an ebay link and someone had it listed, stating they were stripping the TB's etc, and then selling the car as standard.

Really hope thats not happened to her, i put so much time and effort in, im in the position that id even buy it back now if the opportunity arose lol

Sold the MPS, and then bought a 335d M Sport tourer, loved the car but began to have issues so moved it on after a year. On the hunt for a new motor at the moment, really want a sub 20k trophy but its prooving to be hard work to find!

Hi Stu! Hope your well mate!!

i'm pretty sure its been into me in a standard form

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I did have the ITB kit at one point. The ECU has gone to Stu for the supercharged sunflower and the ITBs have gone to a lad with a F4R Twingo 133.