ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
cheers tim i appreciate it but have an appointment with a man, who has a MPS, mapped, 305 bhp, 420 nm torque....

shame its a 304 mile round trip....

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
witha 3" downpipe, exhaust, and a decent turbo intake pipe / filter and mapping they will do nearly 350! i just spent 4k chasing 25bhp or so!

340i
witha 3" downpipe, exhaust, and a decent turbo intake pipe / filter and mapping they will do nearly 350! i just spent 4k chasing 25bhp or so!

;) boosted engines are so easy to tune...

I will of gained 80bhp / 150ftlb when the Megane is finally mapped.. Hybrid turbo, decat, exhaust, intercooler and a forge re-circ valve!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
was genuinely surprised how quick they were, i have only tried a mk2 so far, and have been told the mk1 is a faster car, my budget means im looking for a mk1, LSD etc as standard too

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Impressive :)

When I've got that much power it will be in a Corvette :cool:

;) boosted engines are so easy to tune...

I will of gained 80bhp / 150ftlb when the Megane is finally mapped.. Hybrid turbo, decat, exhaust, intercooler and a forge re-circ valve!

What was yours standard and what's it running now?

I've got the intercooler fitted, decat and forge recirc to fit. Then I'm going to get the injectors and the map tweeked at RST.

340i
What was yours standard and what's it running now?

I've got the intercooler fitted, decat and forge recirc to fit. Then I'm going to get the injectors and the map tweeked at RST.

It was 230 standard....

Stage 1 with cat back exhaust it was 273bhp

Now I've fitted the de-cat, forge re-circ, intercooler, hybrid turbo.. Also a set of 630cc injectors and forge actuator.

So that should be making 300 - 310bhp but only peaking at 1.2BAR. so more power, but low boost :)

Evo 5 RS
It was 230 standard....

Stage 1 with cat back exhaust it was 273bhp

Now I've fitted the de-cat, forge re-circ, intercooler, hybrid turbo.. Also a set of 630cc injectors and forge actuator.

So that should be making 300 - 310bhp but only peaking at 1.2BAR. so more power, but low boost :)

gimmi your old injectors you big gay bear

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
it didnt, got called in to work so that poo poo'd that! ill be heading down in the next coupl eof days, im being optomistic and taking the train , one way ;)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
depends mate, but will def still be going to TDF and will run whatever i get there, unless its awd!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Ah stu I meant to say, if it ended GXS and was a dark grey one then yes, help for heroes sticker in the rear, good looking bloke driving... ;)

I'll just need the one space now thanks stu.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
A sad sad day I'll really miss her! Last time I was with her, still feel gutted!! Did 120 miles to drop her off, and through the tunnels on the M25 it sounded immense!

Jim look after her, you've got a cracking car!

dd79adde.jpg

Last edited:
  350z, Subaru Legacy
Haha, that's just my awesome photography skills you're seeing at play there...

I've already sat in it and pretended my insurance is all sorted :eek:

EDIT: Must change my avatar.

Ah stu I meant to say, if it ended GXS and was a dark grey one then yes, help for heroes sticker in the rear, good looking bloke driving... ;)

I'll just need the one space now thanks stu.

Pretty sure it was then! Definately dark grey.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Got a few pics today of the new car, not had time to give it a proper clean yet but made a start on the engine bay today!

105998b1.jpg

f9aa89d0.jpg

ea331fcf.jpg

797876ca.jpg

9327e7a0.jpg

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Its proper quick, really impressed. I think with general driving it should do 300 to a tank... at best!

booting it i got the on screen display to 4mpg :race:

looking forward to seeing what it does on matts rollers next month