ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Spent nearly 2 hours reading through all of this on the weekend on a train, amazing thread! Seems a shame that TDF are only working B2B now. What are the options these days for ITBs? Is there a go to company that people use?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Spent nearly 2 hours reading through all of this on the weekend on a train, amazing thread! Seems a shame that TDF are only working B2B now. What are the options these days for ITBs? Is there a go to company that people use?
Your choices are ktec itbs, atpower (which is what these are), Jenvey or Titan. Ktec are the only ones that supply a complete package though. They're a direct to head itb and made by Jenvey.

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Awesome thanks. Pure Motorsport offer a complete kit as well but it's fairly new to market so not sure if anyone has tried it yet and probably a similar cost to KTEC. Interesting that they're aren't many companies offering complete kits though.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Awesome thanks. Pure Motorsport offer a complete kit as well but it's fairly new to market so not sure if anyone has tried it yet and probably a similar cost to KTEC. Interesting that they're aren't many companies offering complete kits though.
I'd forgotten about the pms ones!! Lol! I'll be honest mate, that's what I'd go for if I was running itbs.

330i. E30 Touring.

They used to be all the rage. Then boost took over - similar(ish) money, but 30bhp more.

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Cheers gents! I'll be using it for sprinting/hillclimbing, so I need to stick to N/A. Plus the sound from ITBs is just heavenly!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Plus the sound from ITBs is just heavenly!
I get pretty much the same noise as itbs off this carbon snort box.
image.jpeg
:wink: