ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wrote my clio off

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Ah you know you've lost the arguement when you start talking about post counts. Continuing theme on here recently.

Jesus Christ.

Gally, its an internet forum, who f**king cares who "wins" an e-argument.

The poor kid has written his pride and joy off, manned up and said its his own fault and then asked what he should do, instead of helping him decide what to do you've come in here with your attitude telling him how he's an idiot for pressing on in the wet (IF it was wet) and other such things that he already knows. He did not make the thread to be re-informed of these things by someone like yourself who clearly thinks he has never made a mistake in his sad pathetic, cliosport orientated life.

I long for the day you write your car off and then we can all tell you how you shouldn't of been pressing on whilst browsing cliosport on your phone to increase your postcount further.

Last edited:
  172 Cup CC
Ouch, glad you weren't hurt, but remember we learn more from our mistakes than we do our successes.

I still remember vividly the first time I got a car seriously out of shape in an early 2 litre meggy coupe when I was 17 and thought I knew everything, it takes a clear mind to plant the throttle to bring things back into shape.

Have you thought about buying something like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-172-/110731757540?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19c82087e4 and transplanting your running gear into it?

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Okay so next time someone makes a thread we'll all just post exactly the same reply of:

"Unlucky mate/fella/dude"

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
meh i would have thought he would get more s**t for lifting of whilst going into a corner fast. its a shame that you did bud and im sure you regret it alot and wont be making the same mistake again. unofortunatly theres no going back.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gally, its an internet forum, who f**king cares who "wins" an e-argument.

The poor kid has written his pride and joy off, manned up and said its his own fault and then asked what he should do, instead of helping him decide what to do you've come in here with your attitude telling him how he's an idiot for pressing on in the wet (IF it was wet) and other such things that he already knows. He did not make the thread to be re-informed of these things by someone like yourself who clearly thinks he has never made a mistake in his sad pathetic, cliosport orientated life.

I long for the day you write your car off and then we can all tell you how you shouldn't of been pressing on whilst browsing cliosport on your phone to increase your postcount further.

You obviously didn't read my first post. This wasn't a telling off for the op. It was simply a statement that driving too quickly for the road or conditions is stupid.

If you don't agree with that I really couldn't care, it was my thoughts. I wasn't looking for agreement from an internet forum.

I see another post count mention also, well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.