ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrote Off My 1.Poo :(

Glad to hear you were all able to walk away. :)

I know how you feel after doing this to my Ph1 172 with 2 passengers:
DSC00169.gif

I felt so crap afterwards, but as has been said, the only way to look at it is that you were all able to walk away and that the lessons you've learnt from it will give you a much greater respect for adverse & changing weather conditions.

Clio 182 arctic
yeah thats going to be a pain in the ass, killed my chances at ordering a 200 after xmas :( unless i want to pay a fortune lol

^ last thing you want to be doin if ur losin it in a 1.poo.

but on a more serious note, glad everyones ok and next time u r probably more likely to see it coming. its amazing how much good you can take away from a crash.

Titanium 182
^WTF
how the hell did that happen

Mud on a corner IIRC, coupled with enthusiastic driving :rasp:

Leaves round my area went silly yesterday, roads are covered back end came out twice on the way to Asda. Time to adopt miss daisy style driving until spring now I think.

Clio 182 arctic
Leaves round my area went silly yesterday, roads are covered back end came out twice on the way to Asda. Time to adopt miss daisy style driving until spring now I think.
similar round my way, very slippy. makes late night wet road driving interesting.

Suzuki Ignis
Ouch, unlucky bud! Least your ok too. I would of had your rear lights if mine was still round.