ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WRX & Trophy Pics [56k look-away now]

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

At a recent Airfield day!

Reason for edit: URL in wrong format for firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:
  ST
Clio looks spot on tho those scoobys aren't really much are they? They try to look fast but for what they are hmm...unless its an Sti it aint really cricket is it?

tiTTy & SV650
16vClio said:
Clio looks spot on tho those scoobys aren't really much are they? They try to look fast but for what they are hmm...unless its an Sti it aint really cricket is it?

until they did the free power hikes on the WRX... makes it more of a challenge.

Nice pics

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
Well, Renault went to all that hard work setting up the suspension I really don't want to alter it.

I think the Trophy's are a nasty colour, not low enough and the rear spoiler is too big. The scooby is just plain ugly.

The EVO looks nice.

lol at the "it needs lowering" posts, the Trophy is all about the suspension set up, thats what makes it a Trophy. No point in messing that up just so it looks nice (if low cars are your thing, not to my taste it has to be said)

ukaskew said:
lol at the "it needs lowering" posts, the Trophy is all about the suspension set up, thats what makes it a Trophy. No point in messing that up just so it looks nice (if low cars are your thing, not to my taste it has to be said)

You can lower a car without slamming it to improve the handling.

The Trophy suspension is still a compromise