ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.auto-paint.co.uk

PH2 172
Ordered my Anthracite from www.auto-paint.co.uk yesterday at about 3 and iv just recieved the paint this minute really chuffed with how quick they are and the colour is amazing cant wait to get them resprayed now 10/10 for autopaint.

My trusty lil 182 :)
auto-paint do give great service. they sent me my order within 24 hours, unfortunately the despatch got a bit mixed up so I got red not silver(!), but replaced, again within 24 hours, and with no fuss.

Did you ask for renault anthracite, and give the ixell code or is there a specific autopaint ref.? must get some for my wheels and bullets...

PH2 172
its the ixell code 205-110 looks like a really nice colour i only got a 1/4 litre of paint to do all 4 but once mixed up ill basically have 1/2 which i hope is enough to do my wheels brilliant service must say.

ibiza cupra
they do paint for all types of vehicles but the quality of the paint isnt that good imo i used it to do that respray on my mates astra GSI project and the colour had faded within a couple of months, plus it takes loads of coats to cover before its not seethrough anymore.

2001 1.2 16v
^^where do u reccomend getting paint from then? thinking of doing some colour coding. Or is reno the only option

Chocolate Bar™
they do anything, was one of the only places that was able to mix proper ford black saphire, and some fo the rarer meggy colours like deep black and ultra red. bloody awesome company, Mark went out of his way to ring around for that ixell paint code for me. cheap too

ibiza cupra
^^where do u reccomend getting paint from then? thinking of doing some colour coding. Or is reno the only option
there is a company called morrellis that do paint which i think is made by a manufacturer called debeer which is better quality paint but better quality comes at a higher price, not sure how many outlets they have but i know there is one in birmingham by the birmingham city football club ground in small heath. im not sure if they deliver too but if you want a proper colour match you would have to take you car there anyway as they have different variants for each colour code