ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WY driving meet Sun PM 5th May

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Right then after chatting with Jim (Leeds 182 for those that don't know) I've decided to sort out a driving meet that'll start from somewhere just off the M62 Huddersfield. Thinking of kicking it off around 1 ish.

The route will head over the moors and down into Hebden Bridge/Mytholmroyd similar to ones in the past. Stop for a drink somewhere around there and then backtrack the way we came ish. The drive will be about 20-30 miles each way. The exact route will depend on numbers. If they're high then some of the more rural roads are probably best avoided...

So to start things rolling...

1, realnumber 1

RB 182
1. realnumber 1
​2. Leeds_182
​3. adi-kty-172
4. Faxo

​Be my 1st meet in years!

R26/200 Raider
Cars in the Park at Ripon on the 05th. Usually a good day out with plenty of RenaultSports on display!

R26/200 Raider
I'm surprised nobody's interested in this, 228 cars attending as it currently stands with 18 RenaultSports. Looks like it will be a good day out.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'd put up a new thread advertising the show mate. Won't get much attention for a show advertised in a driving meet thread.

I'm still up for this drive though if anyone else is?

R26/200 Raider
Ok! Good thinking. The numbers are rising on the site as folk pay for their ticket. RenaultSport now stands at 19!

clio V6, V6 UFO
some great cars at the Newby hall event, A couple of us from the V6 clio forum will be there,
be nice to see a few of you guys if your in the area, weather looks good too !!!

Last edited:
  RB 182
I'll gonna goto this carsinthepark I think

​Will keep an eye out for a rescheduled run

R26/200 Raider
The numbers are rising all the time on the web page. A list of all the cars attending can be viewed. Reached 272 cars now!