ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBOX 360 COD2 Night

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Anyone up for this tomorrow night then (Wednesday 30th August)? If we get enough we can run some decent capture the flag/search and destroy games.

Sign up if your likely to be on at some stage tomorrow night, also post what connection you are running because whoever got the fastest connection should host to reduce discos etc

Carlos172 -1mb connection

Ok me and Rhino will get this going i think ill be on about 7ish so send one of us a message for an invite

Citroen DS3 DSport
Good games tonight despite the fact I'm crap :D My run around like a headless chicken routine resulted in me dying lots.

Oh and a 4mb connection.

It was fun, i dont know how i managed to do so well usually i cant hit a thing. Sneeks you live up to your name, many a ytime i was running around just to be capped in the back by you and i never seemed to be able to find you. Best line of the night had to be that yank with "the batteries in my controller are running out"

ooh and my copy of saints row should be here tomorrow, anyone else getting this tomorrow or friday?

Citroen DS3 DSport
:D Yeah he was pretty funny. Having said that his shout did prompt me to look at my controller alerting me to the spinning low battery indicator which I had ignored till then!

Every corner I turned was usually greeted with a bullet in the head from you :D Oh how do I hold my breath when shooting using the scope? I couldn't remember cause it was so long since I'd played the game.

u need to hold down the right joystick i think. I also noticed my spinning battery sign when he said that :p

1.8 Civic EX
mine was alright but I still couldn't beat Carlos....you were on a right roll last night mate....was good fun tho....shame about the crazy yanks kicking arse left right and centre....

Think the funniest kill must have been when I was just behind Carlos with the scope on him....the second he turned to face me...BAM...a bullet in the chest! haha

Citroen DS3 DSport
My kill count really should have been higher but unfortunately I seemed to turn a corner, stumble upon someone and blast the gun everywhere around them. After emptying an entire magazine at them they'd then casually kill me with one bullet :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
Practise is definately called for. I barely ever play the 360 and I've only ever played CoD2 once before going online lastnight so I'm not familiar with the maps or weapons. Is it worthwhile me downloading the expansion packs? I reckon I'll play on Live again tonight and try to improve.

Rhino was the only person I seemed to be killing during the first 3 games :D

1.8 Civic EX
haha there are a few maps that are free thats all I've got...worth a go...

be carefull if you go it alone...there are alot of yanks out there who do nothing but play on it and rape everything that moves! haha

yeah i only started playing COD2 again about 2 weeks ago and i was as you describe mate, as rhin o says get used to the maps and it will all come good.

1.8 Civic EX
woop woop! just finished all the British missions on Vetren! 3 missions to go and it's all mine! hahahahaha

I hate the ones where you have to secure about 5 different targets, ones a British mission and ones a Yank mission, right pains in the arse, spent about 2 hours trying to do the one mission

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've completed the full game on Veteran today :) Actually I lie, I'm crap and am currently struggling in the desert with my tank on standard difficulty :( Veteran can wait till another time.

1.8 Civic EX
Carlos 172 said:
I hate the ones where you have to secure about 5 different targets, ones a British mission and ones a Yank mission, right pains in the arse, spent about 2 hours trying to do the one mission

yeah thats the one I've just finished....just bought saints row today, not played it yet but I'm thinking sungle player c0d2 is gonna take a sit on the bench for a while!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've reached the Yank D-Day mission on normal difficulty. Good game but I cannot see me ever trying to complete it for a second time.

Anyone up for this any time this week? wednesday might not be too good, tomorrow or thursday might be best

ff 182
MAY B THURSDAY.:)..any one got one of these add on (hhd drives yet high definition) think they have just come out for the 360.priced 200mk am thinking of getting one..

1.8 Civic EX
the hhd being the hard drive that comes with the premium pack? or are you talking about something else?

ff 182
not the hard drive no...its like the blueray player in the ps3.but its not called blue ray.its called hhd or something like that! it enables you to watch hd moveis

Citroen DS3 DSport
Carlos 172 said:
Anyone up for this any time this week? wednesday might not be too good, tomorrow or thursday might be best

I can be online on either of those nights.