ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 & Copy to hard drive

182FF with cup packs
When you copy to hard drive with a game, you have to have the disc in the drive when you start the game, but can you remove it after that?

Say for instance, I have 2 xboxes, have them setup next to each other, could i play the same game on both by copying to the hard drive of both, put the disc in the first xbox, start the game, then put it in the second and then start the game on that one, then happily play LAN multiplayer?

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Don't think so as I presume as soon as you press "open", it would revert back to the Dashboard...

182FF with cup packs
ahh, shame.

I was just gonna take my new Xbox elite and my old xbox into work for next week and play some 2 player forza and the like. Oh well, I'll just have to get someone to being their copy of the game in or something.