ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Problem

RenaultSport 172
I've just gone to switch on my xbox and it's freezing on the dashboard screen?

I've has a quick look on the internet and it says to remove the HD and then try it. It's not freezing then, but it says I need to clear the cache? But I can't do this unless the HD is in the Xbox and if it is it freezes?

Will a new HD solve this problem?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Does it crash just after it connects to live? Try disconnecting whatever method you use to connect to xbox live and turn it on.

If it works offline, do you have anything in your download queue? If you do, remove it by going on your account on xbox.com and then try starting and connecting to live.

If it still doesn't work offline then it could be the cache, would be better off trying to clear it on someone elses xbox than buying a new one, official hdd are a rip

RenaultSport 172
Does it crash just after it connects to live? Try disconnecting whatever method you use to connect to xbox live and turn it on.

If it works offline, do you have anything in your download queue? If you do, remove it by going on your account on xbox.com and then try starting and connecting to live.

If it still doesn't work offline then it could be the cache, would be better off trying to clear it on someone elses xbox than buying a new one, official hdd are a rip

Cheers mate sorted now.
I put the new Halo: Reach trailer on to download, thats what must of caused it!

Also My ODST disc is now damaged! all other discs work fine though.

Cheers again, Sam. :)