ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 - Rugby world cup game 2011

DB.

BMW 440i
Ahh sweet.

Let me know if you get it and i'll add your gamer id.

I know one of my mates is getting it, most my rugby mates are too cheap to pay for live though lol!

I think the other one will be better, something like Rugby challenge or similar? That seems to have better gameplay from the screen grabs I have seen, I.e you don't have one plkayer on the ball and the other 29 running after him in a wedge.

DB.

BMW 440i
I saw that, it's by Jonah Lomu though isn't it?

I was looking at them and it seems the one in the first post is the main one. Not sure on that. Think the other one is coming out really late too?

FN2 Type R GT
Used to absolutely love the EA Rugby games then they suddenly stopped, will have to download the demo when i next get a chance

Fiesta ST-2
As said, the Rugby Challenge game is supposed to be much better!

Downloaded the demo and loved it though, they don't bring out enough rugby games :(

Will be buying this then most likely chopping it in for Rugby Challenge.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded the demo and didn't think too much of it. Was really dissapointed because my old Jonah Lomu game for PS1 was epic!

DB.

BMW 440i
As said, the Rugby Challenge game is supposed to be much better!

Downloaded the demo and loved it though, they don't bring out enough rugby games :(

Will be buying this then most likely chopping it in for Rugby Challenge.

Yeah, may just buy both, not like they come out often!

Downloaded the demo and didn't think too much of it. Was really dissapointed because my old Jonah Lomu game for PS1 was epic!

I was playing an old one recently and loved it, very glitchy but very fun, massive banter between a few of you!

DB.

BMW 440i
Played the demo, found it really poor :(.

I think Rugby is quite complex to get really good game play of, as unlike american football, it's not in 'phases' or downs, whallever!

So if its continuous, it's very easy if someones running, for everyone to follow like sheeps after a dog. The real game can look like that at amateur level as well.

I still think they could have done a better job of RWC 2011 regardless though so not arguing that, but must be difficult. Ill try out the Jonah Lomu one anyway and keep the best one!

DB.

BMW 440i
Gonna buy it in a bit.

x Bluenose3 x is my gamertag I think on Xbox 360 for those who want to be taken to school. ;)

Fiesta ST-3
A mate got it from shopto.net yesterday and I was playing it for a bit... Gameplay is a little poor but it's still really quite fun as an alternative to fifa. Put in some mega hits too!! However I got sent off one game in the first 10 minutes for what was apparently a dangerous tackle, I couldn't see it though!

I find it hilarious how far you can dive if you're chasing someone who has made a break... you dive and literally fly.

I think the last one they did was a bit better tbh

DB.

BMW 440i
Yeah it's funny isn't it haha.

I've purchased it now, going to play on it later with my mates.

Agree with the alternative to FIFA, as that and FIFA/COD are the only games i play lol