ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 - Xbox one game upgrade

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
I have battlefield and was talking to my friend who has a PS3 and PS4, he got a code in his box to use his game on the new console for £10.

I got the game in late December and dont have the code.

Anyone heard of this? Or can help?

I know some places like Game were doing a trade in but they ended in Novemeber!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Depends on who you bought the game from. Only select suppliers were offering the deal.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Didn't even know Amazon were doing that offer. Still, worth sending them an email about it. They're usually pretty hot replying to stuff.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Didn't even know Amazon were doing that offer. Still, worth sending them an email about it. They're usually pretty hot replying to stuff.

Yeah in the box already, random.

I used the online chat option for EA, said nothing to do with them... even though their game.
Xbox said to use the store option and then ended chat.. will attempt to chat with another microsoft helper tonight.
i dont see why they cannot give me a redeem code for that value.

182 Cup
Sony decided you could do the upgrade on assassins creed, bf4, injustice, ghosts and nba2k14