ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360

Im thinking of getting one of these badboys.

A few questions

Do they look good on a CRT TV. I have a 100HZ Philips that cost me an arm and a leg 3 years ago.

I have heard that they are bringing a 100gb hard drive version out soon? True/False?

Will they bring the Xbox 360 have the HD-DVD installed inside the console anytime soon?

Im into 1st person shooters like medal of honour, any good ones out?

I also liked ww2 combat flight sims on mt PC a few years ago but I have not seen anything out for a while, any available on the 360?

Sorry for all the questions folks but the PS3 is delayed too long and will be too expensive at the start, I just need convincing to get a 360!

Scott

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
at the mo not many first person, but if u get new ghost recon u can set it as tht, but nxt yr nd seen there is new halo, also gears of war i read a huge article on it and it got an amazin review looks sick. I got one recently, as yet games ent tht grat but coming up there r some corkers.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
plus u get a mnth free on xbox live which is always grea fun, probs worth waitng to set up live till u have a few games though

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
scott8629 said:
My PC in those days was good, now I have a humble laptop just for surfing.

DAIR- Care to elaborate why?

I just dont think its all its cracked up to be

Citroen DS3 DSport
Excellent console and great on Live. If it's this or wait for the PS3 then I'd choose the 360.

Lee

BMW M2C
I don't think you'll find anyone that's got one that has any major criticism. The games are good (especially for the first run of titles), Xbox live is fanstastic and there's some amazing games coming out over the next few months, plus they've taken some of the PS3 exclusives away from Sony.

I find some FPS are nicely suited to console, others I prefer to play on PC. Doom 3, Quake 4 and Half Life 2 I prefer on PC, Call of Duty 2 I prefered on Xbox 360 as the pace suited a pad fine. GRAW is fantastic (though third person), Rainbox 6 Vegas is out next month and looks to be another great game. Obviously Gears of War has been making people wet for a while now and that's out next month. That's a game the PS3 won't be getting any time soon!!

Check out some of the COD 3 movies: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2650

And Gears of War: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1650

Obviously there's some decent car games already with PGR3 and TDU, with Forza on the way.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Just make sure its what u really want because once you buy one of those things, their value DROPS real fast.

i was offered 100 for my 360 2 pads & a mem unit.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
stop thinking about it and get one, too me a year to get one, wish i'd got one sooner tbh

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
DAIR said:
Just make sure its what u really want because once you buy one of those things, their value DROPS real fast.

i was offered 100 for my 360 2 pads & a mem unit.

:rolleyes:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
well, you can pick up a cores for under £200 now anyway, my premium was only £235 (hardly braking the bank is it). You must have been fairly desperate to practically HALF the price

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Clart said:
well, you can pick up a cores for under £200 now anyway, my premium was only £235 (hardly braking the bank is it). You must have been fairly desperate to practically HALF the price

lol the shops wernt gonna take more than 100 for it.

Lee

BMW M2C
I paid silly money for mine, as Amazon screwed up my order. I still think it was worth every penny the amount of use it's had since I got it.

Clart said:

Where did you buy this from? Great price!

Since test drive came out Ive been playing mine alot more

has taken a while but some good games out

gears of war looks sex, cant believe that is out next month! LOL

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
scott8629 said:
Where did you buy this from? Great price!

online at boots.com was something like 249 delivered with 10% discount (+ extra fiver off) and 1100 boots advantage points

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
jus thin how long ure gona have it and how much ure gona play it, consoles get used alot and i wud expect to have mnie many, yrs, plus halo 3 online and gears of war, christ

Monaro VXR
I got the £350 offer at HMV 2 wireless pads 4 games, PGR3, Just Cause, Table Tennis and Cause the other game was out of stock he through in TDU for me. Cant complain for £350.

Nothing wrong with the system got some brilliant games coming out and theres more games coming to the 360 than the PS3. Just get one.

Lee said:
I paid silly money for mine, as Amazon screwed up my order. I still think it was worth every penny the amount of use it's had since I got it.

Love you! Although you did get mild revenge with that ghey picture! lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
indeed, can u quiet imagine gears of war and halo 3 on HDTV. christ makes me sex wee in my pants, although i could never afford a hdtv, lol they r insane my bro has one, christ if u stare at it for a long time u fell like ure in the picture lol.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
SCOTTY2HOTTIE said:
^^ ditto

ps3 has been pushed back to march 2007:dapprove:

i ordered mine from a japanese website.

it gets released in japan on november 11th