ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox Battlefield 3 Server Matches

Fiesta ST-3
Hi guys.

I've rented an Xbox Battlefield 3 Server for us lads to have some customer private matches.

The server can be located by searching for Cliosport.

At present it is set for Conquest Operation Metro continuous but can change any presets to anything.

Its a 700 ticket server and you are all welcome.

Minimum players is 2. So please set it to your favourites.

Who is up for some matches and when?

If it turns out to be a flop then no loss at the end of 30 days I won't renew the server.

FN2 Type R GT
Could have a quick game before the f1.. if not will keep an eye on the thread and try and get on for a decent game soon, the joys of finishing uni and having the summer off!

Impreza RB5 #054
Hardcore? I tried following Spiezels into a hardcore game a few weeks back and quit after getting killed by him for the 12th time.

I'll jump on for a hour or two tomorrow night.

Focus ST170
I'd be up for this, haven't been on it for a while so will be a bit rusty.. do we need to have the close quarters pack?

John

AK

M240i
LOL.

I'll leave it downloading tonight.

Doubt I'll get time today, gotta unpack and s**t.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I'm up for this, probably tomorrow onwards. Tried Premium today. Quite enjoyed the close quarters DLC maps. Only 3 but Conquest Domination makes for some fun matches. Gun Master seemed decent too but there are some proper sick guys who play that. Far too good and it shows.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. Worth the money ;)?

There's new assignments for weapons which is cool along with DLC content weeks in advance and tips and tactics etc. It's a lot of points/coins but if you play it a lot it's probably worth getting.

Fiesta ST-3
Yeah I'm up for this, probably tomorrow onwards. Tried Premium today. Quite enjoyed the close quarters DLC maps. Only 3 but Conquest Domination makes for some fun matches. Gun Master seemed decent too but there are some proper sick guys who play that. Far too good and it shows.

Played CQ Domination today. You rack up hellish amounts of XP per game.

The close quarters maps are good fun but all be it a bit tedious after a while.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Played CQ Domination today. You rack up hellish amounts of XP per game.

The close quarters maps are good fun but all be it a bit tedious after a while.

I think the XP stacking is due to it being double points on Premium this weekend.

Fiesta ST-3
On Premium maps or just normal?

I'll play later, will be after 8 if so.

Either, what ever people want. You can set the match presets on the server to anything you want. And after 8 is cool with me. I will add you later. Arif/Paul I hope you downloaded teh update ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah hopefully Chris will be on. Can you play Gunmaster on the servers or is that a preset game via Dice?

I used to play this every single night last year. Got so into it. But for some reason after the new year I never played again and haven't since. No idea why the sudden change of heart.

Anyone any good at it?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm Rank 45+2 but I wouldn't say I'm good at it. My K/D ratio is still negative even though I had 500 or so deaths added for absolutely f*ck all.

There are some absolute pro's who are far too good at it though. I've also noticed a lot more Rank 100 guys lately.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's Hardcore, right?

If not I'm not really interested. Lol. Barbie mode pisses me off something rotten. Might as well be Halo.

172 Sport
I might come on tonight, if anything just to kill the s**t out of Christopher and his lot for being pricks on Forza.

:)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
If I can get my daughter off to sleep I'll come on for a laugh... You'll know me cos I'll be the one constantly dying!