ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBox Live -PGR tonight anyone ?

VaVa
If i'm in I'm on

Laingo007

just don't laugh at how bad I am. And don't hate me if my f**king retarded 360 crashes either :(

Nippy white cup
I will make the effort to get on this..always miss these blasts...we have got to have a few goes at the Nurb tho ;)

Chris172cup

I'll add a few of you as well

Cheers

Chris

1.8 Civic EX
sorry guys I had to leave...was some good racing there! for some reason my mike wasn't working...

turns out I'm a bit better than I thought though! although the "have you got torettes"? conversation half way round the 2 laps of the ring had me in stitches!

sorry guys I had to leave...was some good racing there! for some reason my mike wasn't working...

Hahaha, good game... thts probably one of the longest games ive had on the xbox.... Dunno if you noticed i get pissed off easily :rasp: Sort ya mic out for next time :D

Rhino said:
turns out I'm a bit better than I thought though!

Welll..... When ya racing people like me, you're bound to look like a god, lol.

Rhino said:
although the "have you got torettes"? conversation half way round the 2 laps of the ring had me in stitches!

PMSL.

BMW F31
lmfao, those 2 laps of the ring were lloooooooonnngggg!! lol all good fun, nice to speak to you guys, agreed some bloody good racing on there! :)

Nippy white cup
lol was a good blast...I had to do some stuff later but when I came back you'd all gone. Defo do it again sometime

Cheers

Chris

Nippy white cup
lol you missed a good un m8...some cracking races on a fair few different tracks

Plus you missed racing against Donny tourettes brother Ollie ;)

Chris

Lee

BMW M2C
Excellent, my boss has brought my copy in with him today so I might have to get back into it.

might be available to play, depends if i end up goin out or not...

put me down for a maybe

n cant stay on to late either, gotta be up reet early tomorrow :(