ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox one not reading discs?

LY 200 EDC LUX
Anyone else had issues with this? Had my XBONE since jan 2014 and it's been fine. Over the last couple of days, it's pretty much stopped reading discs. You put a disc in, it makes a few little noises then nothing, doesn't even recognise a disc is in. You have to keep re-inserting it countless times in the hope of getting lucky and it actually reading the disc. After about the tenth time of trying earlier, I pretty much gave up. Very annoying!

I will not be buying a PS4 as I cannot stand the controllers.

Cupra
I had it after an update. Unplugging it for a while and then plugging it back in fixed it. (Adapter out the back of the Xbox)

Mito Sportiva 135
I would firstly try a hard reset. Secondly, get a disc cleaning solution/spray to clean the disc you are using.
Beyond that try MS, they have always been first rate whenever I have had the need to call them (not since RROD!)