ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon gone

"Navy" N17 TWO
As strange as you like - the n/s xenon is working again :S
Without even doing anything to the car since yesterday - WTF?

Bumder With A Buffer
Possibly :eek:

Are they new bulbs in there?? I purchased some bulbs from Hids direct and they are f**king shite...If I turn the lights on after starting they both come on fine. If I turn them off and then on again the passenger side will not come on. Takes about 10 times of turning them on/off for it to come back on.

Swapped the bulbs around and it followed with that bulb..so definately faulty bulb in my case.

Dont suppose you can try bulbs though can ya?? Is Pete near you?? could try a swap if his are okay??? Just an idea

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nobody with a 172 near me anyway - they're all at least an hour's drive from me :(

I tried swapping bulbs over to the left side the other day and they both worked fine

"Navy" N17 TWO
Turns out it was the ballast and the little Black box I needed (that sits on the back of the D2S bulb) - both were wet from condensation etc and the ballast itself was burnt out - smelt like flint lol

All back together now :D