ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon headlight self adjustment motor issue

Renault Clio182 bean
Hello all, just after a bit of advice.I have a 2005 Clio 182. The auto levelling motor on my o/s headlight has never seemed to work, I had the lamps out today as one of my xenon ignitors has failed, during this I found that the self levelling motor wasn't even connected, the plug on the cars loom is a small 3 pin plug, but the motor has a much larger 3 pin plug attachment on it. I checked the passenger side motor and that has a small plug connection on the motor so it fits, I wasn't aware there were 2 types of motor plug fitment, neither can I find the one I need (smaller plug), they all seem to have the larger plug fitment. Somebody has been here before as there's a long screw in the back of the lamp unit to hold the reflector at a set height. I have searched around for info but nothing solid came up. Has anybody come across this before? Thanks