ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon washer

Clio 182
Not a top hit on search bar so new post :)

Got a faulty xenon washer, where the divers side won't squirt. Had pump replaced not long ago and passenger side works so know that's all good- so must be the washer part.

Quite happy to take bumper off an fix if there's a way of fixing these? Otherwise I've posted in wanted section,

Mot due on Monday so any quick suggestions would be greatly received, mechanics a mate and he was funny about me suggesting blanking off so just looking to repair/replace

Cheers

Clio 182
Yeh looks like thts going to be the answer, due to lack of replies and search hits there's no mention of fixing the nozzle unless leaking, will get one ordered up tomorrow.

Had the bumper off before when a ballast died, sore placed and siliconed both.

Presume the washer is just held on with a bolt?

I've no idea... My MOT place never question/fail me on my none working washers :)

I did look at washer blanks but as my front bumper needs paint I may get them removed and smoothed out at the same time.

I syringed a small amount of costic soda in mine (plug hole unblocker) left it to work and eventually unblocked it. This stuff is corrosive though so try and make sure it doesn't touch the paint.

Clio 182
Guy at local dealers quoted £3.40, told him he must have wrong part and I would call back - anyone got a part no for these (driver side)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
7701207152 / 7701207168

One is nearside, the other is offside. Not sure which part number is which though :eek:

Edit: Drivers side: 7701207152 / Passenger side: 7701207168

Clio 182
Took bumper off and turns out the hose was jammed behind grille after the garage had the bumper off last, so after routing it properly the washers both work fine now, roll on the MOT ;)