ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons, Carbon and Sheep Wheels...

Audi TT 3.2
Been doing a bit of work to the RB over the past few weeks, first i swapped my 2118's with Dan of here for these Trophy Turinis.

Then i got these 182ff Xenons headlights which look so much better than the bog spec one i had before.

Tommy g of here did my bullets, dash strips and gear knob insert in carbon fibre to match my front dimond.

Im quite happy with how its looking now, the only thing i will change is the seats for some Trophy one just to freshen up the interior.

Heres a few pics, nothing special just took on my drive as it hasnt been driven in 3 weeks :eek:

Comments welcome, Cheers George

3.jpg

4.jpg

jpg.gif

Ollie's Silver Cup
Looked schweet on the 2118's; like it on the turini's too though! Very nice! :D

Shame you couldn't have kept both :rasp:

Iceberg 172
Like the wheels though not a fan of darkened bullets n badges.

Xenons without headlight washers is an MOT fail though.

Depends on the tester, a really anal/bored one will notice it. Both stations I took my 1.2 too didn't bat an eyelid at them.

Make a big difference to the front end IMO :)

TTRS & V50
Sorry buy 2118's are a world above the sheep wheels, hope you got a big chunk of cash alongside the turini's.

Ps, good upgrade on xenons.

Audi TT 3.2
ill get some up close pics of the bullets tomorrow and some interior shots.

Turinis are a much nicer looking wheel imo and fill the arch much better, my car came with the 2118's and ive never really been a fan and im never going to go on track so i went for the turinis over the 2118's!

and as for the headlamp washers when it come to MOT time if it fails which hopfully it wont, i can just swap them back to standard as its not the biggest job in the world.

Thanks for the comments

George

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like 2118s. They're too small imo. Spokes look too close together. If the wheel was in 16,17 I think it may look alot better. Turinis still rule imo.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not really a fan of Xenons on Cups, should be left pure :)

Still, nice car!

Looks good from thie bits we can see, definitely need some more pics

I've got some 15" anthracite sheep wheels for mine, if i hadn't got such a good deal on them i'd have probably got 2118's though

Ph2 - 172
I always thought only factory fit xenons required washers! And as this car didn't come with them you should be fine.