ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon's finally on the Campus

GW RS200
Took some effort after one of the bottom bolts on the bumper was rusted and just a spinner, so left them in and edged it forward to get lights out. Got there in the end and polished up quite nicely!

qy9epe2a.jpg

uqavu2u9.jpg

usy8uby4.jpg

GW RS200
Fresh. Looks good

Thanks mate!

Nice. Must admit I was expecting HID's in standard reflector headlights when I saw the title.

Really does freshen the front end up!

Thanks dude. Haha, I did actually buy 8k's which I was going to put in reflectors awhile ago but never got around to it, may just use them in the full beams now..

Looks great.

Love these on my 182, I've just fitted these 501 bulbs, which look amazing next to the HID's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320872154113?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I was going to run none at all, as when it comes to headlights and colour, I'm so fussy I want it to be a dead match.. :(

BG 182
I was going to run none at all, as when it comes to headlights and colour, I'm so fussy I want it to be a dead match.. :(

Honestly, these are pretty spot on, not too blue, but nice and bright! and they come with a years warranty.

GW RS200
Honestly, these are pretty spot on, not too blue, but nice and bright! and they come with a years warranty.

Appreciate it! Bought these second hand from a chap breaking his 172, so no warranty. Touch wood nothing will go wrong with them though :)