ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas ESSEX meet North Weald Air Field Pictures

Few pictures from today, it was very cold and very windy so they were just point and shoot and get the f**k back inside before my head fell of.
Sorry Rob but none of the burblebus, I did take one but the battery must of gone before the shutter went.

enjoy sorry if I missed anyone
DSC08634.jpg

DSC08636.jpg

DSC08637.jpg

DSC08638.jpg

DSC08640.jpg

DSC08641.jpg

DSC08642.jpg

DSC08645.jpg

DSC08648.jpg

DSC08650.jpg

DSC08651.jpg

DSC08652.jpg

DSC08656.jpg

DSC08660.jpg

And Ian trying to find his engine
DSC08639.jpg

Attachments

• DSC08634.JPG
    DSC08634.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC08637.JPG
    DSC08637.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 83

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
awesome pics dude!! good to meet you all today even tho it was fooking freezing lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cracking pics mate!!!!

Met some really nice people at this meet. It's good to know that the majority of CS members are not like the keyboard warrior clique element that exist on the forum.

Matt, let us know when you're back on leave and we will sort out another one.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Dam your feeble battery... car is now even dirtier thanks to the trip to Thorndon countrypark this morning.

What filter you got on your camera Tyler?! Weird, some of those... :S

Ant you 'tard...!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah def I'm hopefully back in the spring for a couple of weeks so hopefully have another meet then.

SG9 Forester STi
Good turnout :) wish I could have come but was at work. Can I expect you all to return to north Weald for some drag action in the summer?

Static Low
I love North Weald. Was at the Players show in September for the weekend.

Looks like a good meet.