ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas radar detection gifts

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Gonna go halves on one of these with my mum for my dads Chrimbo present.

Where is the best place to get them from? - Origin B2 or Road Angel. Also what are the main differences, if any. Which do people prefer?

What about the Snooper too. Anybody got one?

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Looking for general opinions on the 2 really to see if the concensus swings one way or the other. Both easy to fit? Do they both do an identical job? Are there any subscription fees after initial purchase on either?

Cheers for the link Lee.

Road Angel is simply plug in and go.. which is why I have it. I like to move it between cars easily.. and with this, you can just pick it up. I also prefer the look of the RA..

The only thing Id change on it, is make it not beep if you are below the limit - the RA has no option.. but the B2 etc.. do.

[Edited by Daz on 01 December 2004 at 3:30pm]

RA is £49 for 1 year.. £79 for 2.. or £99 for 3.

Out of the two personally i would go for the B2, from what i know it has more features, but you have a fiar few wires, all of which can be easily hidden behind dash. RA as far as i know again has less features but its an all in one unit and can be easily moved from car to car.

You will have a heat reflective windscreen so might run inot probs wiht the RA, but the B2 antenna can be placed anywhere, think Lee has it in his back window.

You also have the option of a B2 Solo, which is an all in one origin B2.

Also whihc i like the look of is a micro road polit, hasnt been out that long, not sure now it performs, but it is sooo small