ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xxxxSTOLEN 172 CUPxxxx

172 Cup
Really gutted to hear about this also. Just recently we've had two unknown youths trying to break into two people's houses in my street. They're apparantly watching for cars to leave the street and trying the windows etc. f**king scumbags.

mauricewt said:
Just need a mean bast*rd of a dog to guard the keys at the side of my bed now..

The dog could wear them round his neck. Then they would be hard to steal. :)

Danpl6 said:
i have enough trouble finding where I left my keys letlone a thief!

Yes but Sod's law states that the theif would find them before you. :/

BMW 320d SE
Really gutted for you matey. If it helps I'll keep an eye out down on the south coast, and the east midlands (I travel alot between the two). Let us know what the police say/find.

Nimbus Clio 197
thanks a lot for the nice words here! yeah, some ppl dont have any respect. pppl work hard to have things and then lazy c*nts come along and take them, just like that. it was the weirdest feeling this morning, my dad asked me where my car was, and i said it was on the drive. "err....no its not".......f*ck.............

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Mate this really is a s**t world we live in :(

Hope it turns up with no damage, or you get a decent insurance payout.

Maz

LY 200
Mike .. I have given Adam your number so that he can help you out with the insurance clame (if you need it) because he has been through it all as you well know ..

Hope this is ok, give him a bell

Marie :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a shiter.Hope you get it back or not.Which ever you frefer.
Personally i would hope to see mine burnt out in a field than have it back

ian

Nimbus Clio 197
maz, yeah thats great maz! he called me this morning but i missed it. got his text though and replied to it. i'll deffo ask his advice when tesco put something into action for me :)

R.I.P 182
Jesus Christ :( :( :( :( :( Gutted for you :( :( :(

Stupid selfish lazy heartless b*stards!!!!! :(

Just be greatful you dont sleep with them under your pillow / in your room though, at least they took the car and didnt touch you or ur family :( :( :(

Gutted for you mate :( :( Xxx

Tesla MP3 2021
Mike_SE said:
just behind the woodland pub mate, highfield ave off liverpool road

feck,,,close to me aswell

cant believe its starting to happen round here..:(:(

my keys are staying in a safe plce from now on.

Nimbus Clio 197
the keys to any new car will kept with me, in my locked bedroom........unless they threaten my parents, in which case they would be welcome to the keys.... what a world we live in!

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ dont blame you matey...im obsessed with mine and no doubt you will be after this. It takes a couple of days to actually realise that it has happened.... my mam found it quite hard that someone had been into the house as well.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i keep mine in my bedroom...started doing it after reading stories on here..

i said earlier in thread but will say again...good luck with everything...feel for you mate

Golf GTD
i'd love to meet some of these f*****s, beat the s**t out of them.

b******s.

don't let em get you down though buddy!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Sorry to hear about your car being stolen. What a rubbish world we live in :(

ide man said:
hi
Did the Clio ever get recovered .

Thanks ide man

Strange first post:S ^^^^^^^^^

Mike sorry to hear about the car being stolen, hopefully it won't show up and you'll get a decent payout from your insurance company.

Monaco Blue Mk2
I've only just come across this thread, and yes, that was an unusual first post to pick this one out from over a month back :S

Sorry to hear about the car mate, seriously gutted for you, I can only imagine how bad it must be. Any news on it? I'm in the area so will keep an eye out for you.

I always have my keys on me, don't know why I just always have done. Keys, wallet and phone always in pocket and I always check they are there without thinking about it really. When I go to bed I take them all out of my pockets and in my bedside cabinet. It's certainly not safe to have them near the door or anywhere downstairs for that matter.

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^eh??? someone pissed????

Sure mike wont mind me saying that the car has been recovered and the theieving scumbag have been caught. However, the insurance had already paid out.

Havent seen him much on here lately, but he is the proud owner of a milano CTR.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
steveV6 said:
Strange first post:S ^^^^^^^^^

Mike sorry to hear about the car being stolen, hopefully it won't show up and you'll get a decent payout from your insurance company.
very strange first post. taslk about grave diggin

RB 200 Cup!
hope you have fun with the CTR and have better luck with it - what w*****s some people are stealing cars

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
sh*ts sh*ts sh*ts sh*ts. fu*ckers. Feel so bad for ya never had anythin stolen but just got my first car and clio and if it was stolen think i would die soo bad. Hope you get good insurance payout and make a new clio project out of it.
;)

'55 CUP 182
Hello,

Umm silly question but was it blue? Just seen this post and remember passing a 172 while undertaking (i know) on the M4 about 6 or 7 days ago just before the slough junction with a missing fule cap? I only recall it because i said to myself "hurry up boys daddy wants his car back" as the driver looked like he has just passed his test.

Sorry dont recall the plate.

Nimbus Clio 197
spiezels, thay've paid out already mate, got a civic type-r now ;)

nick, it had a missing fuel cap on the LPG tank on the left hand side. maybe it was mine, but its been recovered so ive no idea, the imsurance company might have sold it?!