ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yarmouth Seafront Sunday...(bit late i know)

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
So who was down there... see a few nice clios... Really nice LC 200.. Few 1*2's and a V6...

All looked and sounded awesome........

​Thanks Craig

GSXR + KDX220
I was there but parked up all night due to the immense amount of police around pulling everyone, couldn't be bothered with the hassle lol!
I was parked in front of a blue dc5 :)

when I arrived the V6 was being "stolen", the alarm was going off!

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
I was there but parked up all night due to the immense amount of police around pulling everyone, couldn't be bothered with the hassle lol!
I was parked in front of a blue dc5 :)

when I arrived the V6 was being "stolen", the alarm was going off!

Ha ha..... yeah i did see that the Alarm was going off............. The police were out in force.. I loved giving them the chatter... Sounds like im going fast when im not... ha ha...

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Oh btw i love Dc5's........ Family member had one bout 6 years ago,also in blue... cost nearly 20k from honda.. They wrote it off after 2-3 weeks........

GSXR + KDX220
Did you see the bike copper t-bone that red fiesta? lol fail!

Think I saw you actually, black mk3 chatting away? With a female passenger?

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Did you see the bike copper t-bone that red fiesta? lol fail!

Think I saw you actually, black mk3 chatting away? With a female passenger?

Yeah that was me with the otherhalf........... But no didnt see that.... Did the fiesta pull out?

I was up there, iceberg with white wheels. Mate liked the chatter haha.

Yeah i see you... nice car mate.... Yeah i love the chatter, didnt think it was that loud outside the car..ha ha

You two up there most weeks then?

Be good to meet up with other cliosport.net members?

Thanks Craig

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
I was up there in my arctic 182! Saw at least 2 V6 clio's at one point, they were gorgeous! Busiest I've seen it all year

197 F1
Yeh I'm from the midlands but happened to be in Yarmouth on Sunday too - I saw that V6 too, and a nice LY 197. I pointed out the V6 to my mates - they kinda don't get cars.
Is the Yarmouth seafront a hotspot for cruising this time of year?