ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay or nay?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Wow! Didn't expect this much feedback, and to have someone say it's their favourite car of FCS11 has made me chuffed :D haha thanks all

I'm a trend setter ;) its just electrical tape at the minute but on the look out for some proper vinyl stickers to cut up to fit perfectly! Lol

I am still unsure of the yellow fogs against the red! Like Gally said it sort of 'cheapens' the car a little! But I'll give em a few weeks to see if my opinion changes :) (at least they now match my yellow xenons ;) )

Titanium 182
I'm a trend setter ;) its just electrical tape at the minute but on the look out for some proper vinyl stickers to cut up to fit perfectly! Lol

Where did you get your electrical tape? My blue seems to be darker... :/ can't see it as well against the black!

Listerine & Poledo
Selective yellow fogs are in no way bad on a French car, besides you cant see the wheels when you can see the fogs :)

On a more practical note, if you used Lamin-X then its protection against stones too!

PS, sorry to immediately nick this idea, but I did like it a lot

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Well I found some red tape in my van an its now on the car :)
Like someone else said I think you've started something here !

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Selective yellow fogs are in no way bad on a French car, besides you cant see the wheels when you can see the fogs :)

On a more practical note, if you used Lamin-X then its protection against stones too!

PS, sorry to immediately nick this idea, but I did like it a lot

'DOH' what have I done...I should have charged for this info! Haha glad you all like!

yeah the fogs look awesome from the front don't get me wrong, but it's like there's too many colours :/

AUDI A5 s-sline
looks great mate! :) as others have said you wont really see both together ( except photos) and still- it looks awesome! :)
you have definatly started a trend with your grill! ;) i may steal the idea and adapt it:rasp:

clio 172 cup
Loving ur work as ever banderson, but I see what mean there is something about the red and yellow together. Can't fault the rest tho looks epic meet and shoot soon yer or lorry saturday

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Dmallet, yeah couldn't park in a bay...mite get a carpark dent ;) I am actually ashamed to call this my car at the minute! It's absolutely filthy and in need of a very good clean! Lol but thanks :D

And Bruce, I am still unsure on the fogs but oh well it's easy enough to peel off when I get bored :p yes we need to have a meet and shoot at some point soon :)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I like the grill thing, thinking maybe do the same on the above row, but offset by one slat to the side, so it looks liek the flag is leaning?

BG182FF
bloody beautiful, was one of my faves at FCS. How much were the stickers and what are the part numbers please? pm me mate, credit to your car mate

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Haha cheers :p

I'm glad you all like it ;) I've put a fair bit of effort into it now! Lol

Stickers were direct from Renault mate, about £6 on trade Inc. Vat they are not identical, but they are genuine! :)

Focus RS + S3
for the renault stickers for the grill, is it true the part numbers are on the bottom corner?

cheers

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Looks sound mate ! French flag is a first, Real nice touch . Tidy engine bay, I think you have done well mate all mods suit each other :approve: