ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeah, it's gold. And it smells of warm horse sperm.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I quite like how this is coming along actually! Keep it up!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I fecking love it Kido!

Malice.... STFU!

So some one did it on an M3 and it cost a billion pounds, who gives a f**k.

I know Jason doesn't! It's an old VW he can do what the feck he likes with it and it'll look cool because it's a shed! (offence intended)

Fact. It's a project to f**k about on. I'd definitely get the rattle cans out! As per JDM's request!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL, yeah it does look silly with your big, heffalump frame in it.

Does the seat not go down any further? lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That shot is of me leaning forward! the seat is so far back only I can drive it, and I am so f**king lanky. I look like a midget when I go past due to how we've mounted it. It's jokes!

I love that it's s**t, I love that none of the colours match. Today I had it cocking a wheel around a round a bout and a police officer wagged his finger at me, I felt like I was in a 1950's cartoon! Also earlier i had my window open and heard random people passing complimenting it, shitness FTW!!

See

IMG_0188.JPG

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That's actually pretty cool, would look good on the centre section of the seat.

koi

Audi S1
That looks so bad that it's actually good! Fancy getting myself a project car for the summer too

I think it looks great other than the wing. If it was all white/you were doing the whole car then it would look better.

Just looks a bit out of place as it is.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I thought it might, only reason we used white is because I can't afford paint and that's what was in the garage. I like how nothing matches atm though.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I like how it's turning out, I think if the wing stayed gold and had the black marker on it would look pretty good too.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Still haven't had chance to finish it, and he's away all weekend so won't be 'till next week. Still driving it daily with no arch extension... and no arch liner.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The plod will like you then lol, he need's to pull his finger out i'm looking forward to the end result.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
As am I mate! Haven't had no bother off the plod except for a little wagging of a finger because I came off a roundabout at warp factor 4. GRIP y0!

Rb 182
Needs more lows.

Jason/Winston, need help with the choice of budget coilovers for my mk2. there are 3 different sets around the same price and the same lowness. Jom, hottuning and i think TA. What should i go for?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I went for the ones that don't even have a brand, that's how pikey I am.

Needs more archwork before more lows.

Ive had hottunings and V-maxx.. I liked my hottunings and they tend to be the cheapest.. They don't give the best ride but good for a budget coilover.. It will ride as well as your slammed clios did imo.

My V-maxx coilovers with the helpers are maxxed out at the height your cars at Jason.. Avo time next week tho. :cool:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I have a couple of turns left in mine AND the helpers are still in :) £159 coilies FTMFW

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's in the Bible IIRC?

Today I started tackling cleaning the engine bay. Turns out my Engine block is actually silver! Who'd have thought it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love cleaning engine bays on older cars. No s**tty ECU's to worry about.

Just get in there with some proper strong chemicals and a 110 degree jetwash and don't come out until it looks brand new. :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I don't want water in my engine though, probably will go down the carb if I took my Karscher too it LOL

I love these cars, i want one so much.

Although i am sorry to say WTF is going on with that wing and green wheels. I am all for being different from the rest but come on.

People have sliver/black wheels for a reason they look good. On a good note keep the gold and please put the original wing back on try keep it retro not f**k it all up.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Wheels - They came green, I just haven't had the money to change the colours so thought f**k it!

Wing - I like my mates art work so asked him to do a bit on the car.

Basically, I don't take my car seriously! :)