ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Yellow' removed from headlights

Skoda Fabia vRS
just washed the car and thought id have a go at some headlight correction

this was just a quick job done by hand in about 10mins, next time the PC comes out ill be giving them a more thorough polish

went over them with SSR2 by hand, twice, hopefully you can see from the pics ive only done the passenger side at this point :p

Photo155.jpg

Photo156.jpg

Massive difference lad, but can honestly say I have never used the SSR range . . . good I take it? Any comparison to the Menz?

I need to finish mine on the three-oh.

I was using liquid G3 (not t-cut JD) by hand, but I think it's meant to be used with a machine. It looks a bit better, but not finished.

Skoda Fabia vRS
Massive difference lad, but can honestly say I have never used the SSR range . . . good I take it? Any comparison to the Menz?

IMO its pretty good and works very quickly which is what i liked about it, now i have the Skoda though i prefer the Menz on my super hard paint

was brilliant on the Clio though and most others i used them on, they break down very quickly but give results aswell just as quick

Sounds good, I know that they were one of the first to really push the stages with .5s in between.