ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow Sachs + Sportlines - Now Fitted

182 Trophy #333
Whats there to say really, BigDave popped round Saturday morning as a mate of ours was fitting ktr/vibratechnics uprated engine + gearbox mounts and a powerflex dogbone so while they were doing that i cracked on with getting the sachs back on the trophy and fitting the sportlines, turned the sachs up 1 click as well which actually made quite a big difference, loving how it handles and of course some crappy phone pics, hope you guys like!!

20130427_132907.jpg

20130427_162213.jpg

20130427_173756.jpg

20130427_163714.jpg

20130427_175248.jpg

20130427_182353.jpg

20130427_182401.jpg

20130427_182338.jpg

20130427_182417.jpg

They look fresh! I set mine to standard (22 clicks from soft) the other day and it's absolutely spot on with the rear Koni's set to half.

Interested in this changing springs melaky too as I have some cooksports ready to go on. However after this weekend I'm convinced the trophy needs nothing suspension wise. It's perfect. So basically I want it lower to ditch the 4x4 look without losing any controllability or playfulness.

If lowering springs at all compromise that on the T I'm not interests so great to hear your thoughts :)

182 Trophy #333
Alot of people seem to prefer the feel on sportlines, quite a few members over on cliotrophy.co.uk have gone down this route, from what i hear cooksports feel pretty good on it too, although from a few of the pics seems to sit a little low at the back!

Sportlines bring it down a touch and improve the handling.

Cooksports seem to get rid of the nose-down stance and focus more on lowering the car... people say that they handle well but with the perfect setup on the Trophy do you really want to be changing it now?

Alot of people seem to prefer the feel on sportlines, quite a few members over on cliotrophy.co.uk have gone down this route, from what i hear cooksports feel pretty good on it too, although from a few of the pics seems to sit a little low at the back!

Sportlines bring it down a touch and improve the handling.

Cooksports seem to get rid of the nose-down stance and focus more on lowering the car... people say that they handle well but with the perfect setup on the Trophy do you really want to be changing it now?

This is my fear. It handles spot on as it is tbh.

Maybe I should swap the Cooksports for some Sportlines. Not many reviews kicking about fitted to sachs yet. Or maybe give it a go and see how I get on.

182 Trophy #333
Handling on the sportlines so far seems spot on! I will be going up another click tonight so will report back with how I get on!!