ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yep Another Carisma Update!!!!

Well.......what can i say hehe!

Went down there lastnight and urm i didnt recognise my car shall we say! They have decided that they are going to respray the whole car for me to get an even colour and urm well its not costing anymore money lmao! result!

At the moment by car is in bits all round carisma LOL! shes all smoothed down primered up and then smoothed again so shes like a babys ass! The wings and bonnet are finished, side skirts smoothed in and fixed properly, all dents and stone chips out mmmm shes looking good i will tell ya that!

Whilst i was there he started spraying my kit and wow is all i can say its a completely different colour a lot more flippy and more of a gold tone to it about a thousand times better hehe!

I have pics but cant put them up yet hehe! BUT glenn is coming with me this week so he will probably be taking pics so watch this space hehehe!

Oh and final thing she should be out by friday or monday at the latest fingers crossed!

Vix :) <-- one happy happy girl!

don't

cool :) went passed there the other night with my m8 and at about 9pm ppl were still working away in there :)

when u meant 2 b getting it back???

Yeah they love it which makes it even better going up there just work all hours its great!

Should be friday or monday time (fingers crossed its all ok!)

Beign sprayed today tho so i am poppin in tonight to give them my new side repeaters cos the other ones are done for lol!

Will post final pics when shes out of before and after :)

Vix :)

PMSL!!! Right ppls will see you tonight then lol!

I cant wait to see her again wonder if she will be in one bit this time??

Last night went out the back and there was another door :s scared me!!!! LOL!