ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes ive deleted an important partition - FCUK!

The Beast MK4
As above with the program "Delpart" as I usually do. Problem is.... It was the wrong drive!

Ive googled a few programs and "Test disk" seems to be the one that makes the most sense. And aparently gets the damn thing back.

It was a lecturers drive and he is back tomorrow. Im unsure if he backed up his work which was a BIG mistake. Although all I was supposed to be doing was "piggybacking" it to his new drive.

Important fact is the drive has not been formatted.

Help!!! :eek:

Der Panzer
Hand it back as working. Walk away whistling. When he reports a fault just shrug and say, "Oh, that's really strange...."

The Beast MK4
High five to that. Unfortunately I do know the guy well and its not an option.

I also bruised my knuckles punching the wooden partition in the installation bit of the office so im pissed off too. lol

The Beast MK4
Cheers. I now have three different options and its just now picking the right one to start with. lol

You knowsit 172.org. ;)

The Beast MK4
Oh! I also cracked a laptop LCD screen today as well!!!

On the flipside my new K-shed centre section arrived today and my new bike. Karma upside down. :approve: