ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YET ANOTHER incident with the Mark 1 - Annoyed

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Ufft it was bound to happen, i never have had much luck.

Walked out to the car today to go to a job, jumped in, drove to the job, parked in an area where i doubt anyone could touch the car, but job done, drove back to work.

Got out the car and looked back at the car and noticed this huge reverse mark in the bonnet.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......................

Some t**t in the work car park between yesterday and today has reversed into it and pushed the bonnet in and has done this so much that the bonnet has chipped the paint on the door.

PISHHHHHH.

I scraped the car of ice today so i would have noticed this dent.

So looks like between me parking up at 8.30 and leaving at 10.30 this has happened to the car.

No luck with it at all.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Two Weeks ago -
clio-15-11-08-029.jpg

One Week Ago 21-11-08 -
IMG_6634.gif

Ufft.

Banana
s**t news mate, You are having a bad run of luck with that car.
Did the place you parked it have cctv?

Family Bus
Immoral w*****s FTL

If I damaged someones car, even if i couldnt stay and wait for the owner, Id still leave a note on the car with my contact details and an apology. Simply for the reasons of how mad id be if someone did it to me!

Grr

Hope you get it sorted anyway, minty mint lil beastie that!

Clio 172 Cup
i seem to have the old bad luck experiences in red cars.......thankfully i decided to move to blue this time round!!

Sorry to hear about your car. I actually caught a woman trying to do a runner after running into one of my Cortinas many moons ago. I took her insurance company to the cleaners because of it.

Get a Blue Badge then you always get nice big wide bays to park in. :D

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Unlucky mate, you sound like the sort of person that if you bought a duck it would drown!

ValverInBits
Unlucky mate.

don't ditch just yet. you've spent alot of time on this car and it shows. I'd get some replacement parts and hang in there until you can insure something you really really want.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jesus, saw the original post but never the damage, can't believe someone would just drive off after that, still, on the bright side (If there is one) its only one pannel, an expensive one, but still only one... Just be glad it wasnt all the way down the side or something... Really like the car btw!

Clio 172 mk2
F**king bummer, it's not as if you wouldn't notice if you did that to someone's car, must have made quite a bang

Some people eh:(

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
At the DUCK comment - That was quite funny and my mum laughed so hard at it.

It made a huge noise, they have pushed the bonnet right to the hinges as you can see in the impressions. Not to mention smacking the bonnet against the doors so ive got chips on them too.

Im going to get another bonnet and should be ok with that.

Hope that when i get the bumper off they havent done anything underneath that as it would really pee me off if that did happen.