ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet more dash inserts...

Lee

BMW M2C

I might be very tempted to get some done in red when I get the Trophy. Top work mate.

Chocolate Bar™

Lee - if your interested in some red ones ill be posting some pics up in a couple of weeks of my engine cover, which im pretty postive im going to do in candy red. (or red glitter lol)

Daz - rather worryingly, its a terrible photo, but yours is the top set on the topic. ive actually got them sat next to me now, and underneath my halogen spotlights you get a really nice glittery effect of red over the silver. however, as discussed in PM, in laying the flip over a metallic base it has turned into a shimmer moreso than a flip.

Mark

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by Middo on 03 June 2005

Daz - rather worryingly, its a terrible photo, but yours is the top set on the topic. ive actually got them sat next to me now, and underneath my halogen spotlights you get a really nice glittery effect of red over the silver. however, as discussed in PM, in laying the flip over a metallic base it has turned into a shimmer moreso than a flip.

Mark

ok cheers mate, no worries! Will let you know how they look when fitted and will post up some pics! :D