ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet More French car show pics (250 plus)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
very very nice car. one of the best mk1's there

IMG_0161.jpg

also, always nice to see one of ur own.

IMG_0061.jpg

Last edited:
  Black 172 MK2
i think i found your car rich. me and a m8 wer looking for it. was the 182 with the VERY slinney looking tyres lol looked good.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Awesome pics mate, took me ages to find your's but it was obvious when located!

None of mine... will have to go about making it noticable! :(

106 GTi
Even I couldnt find mine first time I went back to the stand.

I missed loads of cars when taking shots :( just seemed to run out of time, when I got back from doing some track stuff, most had gone.

Yamaha R6
Yea.. I didnt get the chance to speak to you rich.. was asleep alot of the time.. lol.. But I don't think i've ever seen a shinier 182.. You can definately have a pop at mine sometime..

1.6 16v
Great pics posted up guys, Just been sorting out the 500 pics me and laura-lou took.

Here are some of the track pics that we took. Still got to sort out the other pics lol.

4b105125.gif

b6b0bfd2.gif

aedbd216.gif

3ed6dba3.gif

8242e6a9.gif

6f1aeb3b.gif

e203ff7f.gif

402c4c03.gif

If anyone wants a bigger high res pic of the pics ive posted pm me and i will send it to ya!

Some classic pics Rich!

Loving the pics of mine and the one that me and bubbles tried to make my car look lower! :eek:

IMG_0165.jpg