ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yey my 182 .....

finally arrived yesterday. Though they said it would be between 9 - 1 but actually came at 8:20.

Did notice a few faults tho, firstly the boot carpet doesnt fit correctly, had exactly the same problem on 172 and fixed with a bit of a trim with the kitchen scissors. But more importantly the front wing / black strip is not fitted correctly. On the passenger side it is flush with the arc of the wheel arch, but on the drivers side it overlaps by about half / 1/4 of an inch.

Im not sure if I should book it into Renault and risk them making things worse, do it myself, or just wait till first service.

Also there are two very tiny nicks on the Renault badge on the steering wheel, but perhaps im being to picky :eek:)
Apart from the wheels is there anyway of telling if the cup susspension is actually fitted, is there a part number i can look for ?

How do i know i have got the correct tyres, they currently have a visible red dot on the side wall is that correct ?

cheers

front splitter is fitted by the dealer when it arrives with them. so if they have put it on badly they should fix it.

marks on the steering wheel? who knows they might fix it for you

re suspension dont know.

tyres are correct.

if your not entirley happy with the state of the car at delivery push the delaer on a customer service front you mught be able to get some cash off your first service

Embarrassed to say

Might be stupid but get some ELF top up oil, something i forgot when i had my first 172. Ended up putting castrol semi synthetic in it to top up, but would have preferred the exact same oil that was in the car from the factory.