ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yey or nay?

MK1 Clio 16v
I've taken those massive 17" wheels off as they were far too big, and i'm currently on some 14" nasty alloys.

Considering the white williams wheels. What's your opinion?

Obviously it's just a photoshop for now, so i haven't bought them yet!

Before:
Dscf1042.jpg

After:
black-clio-shopped.jpg

MK1 Clio 16v
lol, you lot are missing the point!

I've had to take the 17's off as they were too large, kept catching in the right rear arch on the metal that holds the rear bumper on.

I'm looking for some new wheels, i know the 17s looked nice being white and all that so i thought the white willy wheels would be a good replacement!

Why don't you like them? They don't look great in the photoshop but i'm sure they'd look better in real life.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Willies and turinis Helping people with no imagination buy wheels since 1952....

(i have turinis, i am included in this;))

MK1 Clio 16v
lol :D

Going to view them this weekend and hopefully purchase!

I have some 14" Megane coupé alloys on at the moment, oh the same :eek:

Civic Vtec y0
superfastdan said:
Willies and turinis Helping people with no imagination buy wheels since 1952....

lol too true!

172 Cup
superfastdan said:

lol, nice one. Standard is the new modded tho.