ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YOJ 'n' SDV mini meet # 2

Vee dub
Neil and I decided to have another mini meet in the valvers, before heading off to Chepstow to have a look at the ralle cars being prepped before tommorow's Wyedean event.

Took some nice shots of the two.......

ngzxxx.gif

ngzy8g.gif

ngzyfq.gif

nh01l0.gif

Sizeing each other up......

ngzyp5.gif

Also had a good look at this beauty.....

ngzyv5.gif

ngzz11.gif

I think Neil has some more pics of the cars.....

Hope you enjoy :)

We decided not to wash and go ralle style to suit the occasion ;)
Great day

TomS

Last edited:
  ST
Love it Tom...i've said it before and i'll say it again, one of the best valvers on here...

Alan.

Vee dub
Cheers Al.....

Nice to get them both together as they are in great condition... :)

Tom

Vee dub
Cheers guys...

we missed the clio williams car that was there, would have loved to have seen that!

heres one of the focus:

nh0595.gif

and a cheeky rear view mirror snap:

nh070p.gif

nh07d4.gif

Beetle
TomS said:
lol that's my best attempt at dirty mate :eek: lol
haha:clown: , don't blame you though mate, polished mine a few days ago and it was the first time since august, made me realise i should clean it a bit more often as she's gleaming now:cool:
Is yours standard ride hight?

106 GTi
Nice pics Guys.

You guys heading back down there tommorrow? Off to bed now as we have a 5.30 start to get there in the morning to see the start!

Vee dub
Scott-16v! said:
haha:clown: , don't blame you though mate, polished mine a few days ago and it was the first time since august, made me realise i should clean it a bit more often as she's gleaming now:cool:
Is yours standard ride hight?

Yeah Scott, all 100% factory fella :) although Freebone's does make mine look high!

Vee dub
r-jay said:
Nice pics Guys.

You guys heading back down there tommorrow? Off to bed now as we have a 5.30 start to get there in the morning to see the start!

Hi Rich

unfortunately I can't make it tommorow due to football, but take some snaps for us! :)

106 GTi
TomS said:
Hi Rich

unfortunately I can't make it tommorow due to football, but take some snaps for us! :)

Will do mate. Cameras all ready to go, which is more than I will be in the morning!

Rich

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
proof yoj does get dirty sometimes...(i think sdv had a bad influence on her)
100_1787.gif

100_1793.gif

100_1801.gif

and the fit bird in the C2 rally car
100_1812.gif

and managed to get an ass shot to..(made it look like i was taking it off the car..lol)
100_1816.gif

hope you like

Great pics as always. You guys going to the RR day next weekend? Busy time down here, that on the 18th, Sunseeker Rallye 24th & 25th, Airfield 26th and SW meet 5th March!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
me and tom are coming to the rolling road yeah mate....was gonna suggest meeting you somewhere i think....

also were is the sunseeker rally to..

Freebone said:
me and tom are coming to the rolling road yeah mate....was gonna suggest meeting you somewhere i think....

also were is the sunseeker rally to..

Sunseeker Rallye is down at Bournemouth, Friday evening (24th) and all day Saturday (25th), I was going to stay for the weekend but just heading down Saturday now.

http://www.rallyesunseeker.co.uk/

Vee dub
Rob669 said:
Great cars chaps. See you next weekend, Tom.

Rob669

Excellent Rob, looking forward to it

Chris - tempted with the Bournemouth sun seeker actually.....

Maz

LY 200
TomS said:
nh01l0.gif

Sizeing each other up......

ngzyp5.gif

Awwwwwwwwww I luv these two :approve: its like a cliosport luv story ...

Cracking pics lads.. the motors look really well ... stunning

Maz :D

Vee dub
lol Cheers Maz :)

Yours can get involved... Im sure the valver's wouldn't mind a threesome, lol.

Tom