ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York 1/4 mile results here online

120d Sport

Very good times......

The VW times were very good as well...a Golf 1.9TDI ran a 13.5 1/4mile

Trophy

Chavy,

As long as we get more runs next year!
Find out if we are allowed to run in the RWYB class as well as the cliosport class?

Mat.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 31 July 2003

Chavy,

As long as we get more runs next year!
Find out if we are allowed to run in the RWYB class as well as the cliosport class?

Mat.

Mat the guy also mention people were complaining about the amount of runs. This was down to 2 issues.

1. We turned up late so next year we gotta be in the pits at 9 oclock and not 10:30 as they called us up early.

2. We needed to get into the right lanes ASAP. Aparently the Cliosport lane was sign posted up (News to me) and everyone parked in the Group A lane...

Anyway now we all know the drill we can get there on time and get sorted quickly with more time to run.

Ivan

williams and trophy

yeah anyone who has paid on the day to run can also run in RWYB class too

maybe next year if we can sort a date out that doesnt coincide with the vw day well get more runs too lol

clio 20v

they dont like you runnin in the rwyb till later on after your class had finished i think they stopped tim0 havin a sneaky run in the rwyb hehe

usually get well more runs than that in an u get quicker throughout the day i reckon id hav done another 14.2 with a few more runs maybe less getin ur tyres nice an warm but keepin car cool without queueing for ages helps but my gearbox was a bit toasted so stopped racin

adi

Renault Laguna Coupe

Mine were rubbish - didnt beat my previous best of 15.4, but at least they were all under 16. Managed to make basic mistakes on every run!