ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York ClioSport meet 2003 *VIDS*

Lee

BMW M2C
I was having a quick look through my hard drive the other day at some of the previous meets and events, when I came across my York 2003 folder.

This was my first ever major ClioSport event, where I ended up sharing a room with Matt Brown, someone I'd didn't even know at the time.

This was also my first time doing a 1/4 mile. Both myself and Hippychick ran side by side for the first time ever in brand new 172s. :eek:

The Nana in it's Weight owned trim is in the vids also for Nana fans

Anyway, here's the vids, please right click and save:

Vid 1 (8mb) I'm not sure who filmed this, I think it may have been weight. Lots of 1/4 mile action, including my first ever run. 15.6 or 15.3 I think lol

Vid 2 (22mb) Filmed and edited by y0z. As we leave McDonalds look out for me waving at the camera then realising the handbrake is still just on as I'm driving!:eek:

Vid 3 (106mb) This one was filmed by Chavyboy and has the entire day covered, including some mad Northern b*****d with two bottles of NOS strapped to the arse end of his V6;)

Quality choons in the y0z and Chavy vids too.

Enjoy.

Lee

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Lee said:
Vid 3 (106mb) This one was filmed by Chavyboy and has the entire day covered, including some mad Northern b*****d with two bottles of NOS strapped to the arse end of his V6;)

:D...........The one and only

ITB'd GDI Original?
What times did the vee run, looked fast?

Would be good to have a day at york, alot closer for me than pod.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
lucky said:
What times did the vee run, looked fast?

Would be good to have a day at york, alot closer for me than pod.

I ran a 13.5 @ 107 with 75bhp of NOS strapped in behind the back 2 seats

Lee

BMW M2C
Bambam has joined the army, Chavy had a little un and got rid of the Clio for a Fabia, though was on here recently, and I'm sure Rhys still pops on from time to time.

Megane Mk4
I wasn't a member 3 years ago, although if there is a york trip this year I'd be up bringing the good old fat ass with me ( the 182 that is ;) ) lol

Excellent vids Lee.. Although I do have one question..
Did the Firestorm beat BamBam's 1.2 ?? :D lol

Andi